Domestic Violence • Domestic Violence Prevention • Counseling • Advocacy • Support Groups • Spanish-Speaking • Domestic Violence Education
Centro Romero’s Domestic Violence Prevention Program offers a variety of services for victims of domestic violence as well as their children, including:
- One-on-one counseling sessions
- Empowerment support groups for victims and survivors (child care is provided during support groups)
- Court advocacy
- Assistance in obtaining a police report or Order of Protection
- Domestic violence prevention workshops (Every Friday for 2 hrs. at 5:30pm or 8:00pm)
- Connections and referrals to social and legal services
-Support groups and one-on-one counseling are provided in Spanish.
- This service is free
- Teens accepted
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
Call 773-508-5300 to schedule an appointment or for additional questions. Walk ins are accepted Monday through Thursday between 9:00am and 1:00pm.